Fellow of Childhood Neurodevelopmental Disorders
PREPARE NOW FOR THE TESTING
Please note, the two windows overlap to some extent. Do NOT delay your registration. The company that will provide the remote proctoring must do a security check and that takes them two (2) days.
Take the test to obtain a Fellow of Childhood Neurodevelopmental Disorders granted by the IBFN upon successful completion!
Important Testing Tip!
This test is composed of 12 cases with each case having 10 items attached to it. Be sure that when you are looking at the case, you scroll to the bottom of the case so you do not miss critical information. Also, be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the item side of the page associated with each case so you do not miss items toward the bottom. There are items attached to videos. Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the video section to find the play button. We only have one still image, the rest of these types of items are attached to videos. Please review all of these instructions to make your exam better.
Test Preparation Guide
A Study Workbook for Understanding Games for Treatment: Please download and use to further your learning. This will help you in taking the Fellow exam for Childhood Neurodevelopmental Disorders. This first training workbook is at no charge. Others will be provided along the way but will have a minimum charge associated to cover the work of development, the work of posting and the work of answering follow-up questions.
Download the following guides as a study aid:
- TEST PREPARATION GUIDE FOR CHILDHOOD NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
- TEST PREP GUIDE FOR CHILDHOOD NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS EXAM 2018 APPENDIX B: PATIENT HISTORY AND PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORMS
- GAMES USEFUL IN TREATING CHILDHOOD NEURODEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS
- MEDICATIONS THAT MAY BE ON THE TEST
- SUPPLEMENTS THAT MAY BE ON THE TEST
- DIAGNOSTIC TESTS THAT MAY BE ON THE EXAM
- ABBREVIATIONS THAT MAY BE ON THE EXAM